The Syrian Private University permits its old students to avail the opportunity of a reduced comprehensive health insurance offer resented by the Arab Orient Company amounts only /5.000 S. P./ to all students of the Syrian Private University registered before the academic year 2015-2016.
All old students interested in the medical insurance, are requested to register by the heads of the faculties departments before 20/11/2016.
The health insurance covers the following:
- The company covers medical expenses up to (500.000 S. P.) during the contracting year.
- 5 physician visits costs during the insurance period (one Gregorian year).
- 5 prescribed medicaments’ costs during the insurance period (one Gregorian year).
- 5 labs, medical analysis and radiological imaging costs during the insurance period (one Gregorian year).
- Hospital visit cost: 100% of the medical costs and expenses within the authorized insurance network hospitals, which include.
- Residence and meals costs.
- Hospital medical treatment costs.
- All intensive care unit costs.
- Diagnostic Endoscopy procedures.
- Emergency relief cases and medical treatment.
- Cancer treatment that includes: chemical therapy.
- Radiological therapy and surgery.
- Heart operation.
- Chronic diseases: covered from the first day; for the newly insured: 3 months waiting time during the validity of the policy for the all above mentioned.
- Negative war’s maximum coverage is: 200.000 S. P.