Due to the importance of the applied practical aspect in engineering formation of engineering students, the faculty of Computer, Informatics and Communications Engineering gives great importance to laboratories and practical experiments within its study plan. The practical sessions play an important role in proving the theoretical information of the student, and in giving him a lot of technical expertise, in addition to developing the abilities of analysis, design, and constructing to strengthen his/her experimental skills. The practical sessions also develop a sense of collaborative and cooperative work among students and teamwork culture within one team.
To achieve these goals, the faculty constantly trives to develop and modernize its laboratories steadily and to provide them with latest equipments and techniques necessary to implement the applied aspects of the course.
The faculty includes a range of laboratories:
1 . Electrical circuit laboratory to conduct EC1 experiments:
2. Communication laboratory:
The equipments available in the laboratory are manufactured by the global FEEDBACK company, which is integrated with a set of software downloaded on the computers of the laboratory with a manual for each group to conduct experiments in accordance with the laboratory form dedicated to it.
3. Computer laboratories:
The faculty has three computer labs with advanced specifications to suit the requirements of modern software. In each laboratory there are 20 computers that used in practical sessions for all courses related to software and various informatics disciplines
4. Computer Network laboratory:
There are several networking platforms linked together.
This laboratory is used in the practical procedure of computer network courses and their management, network security and network application programming
5. Physics laboratory:
• Measurement units and errors.
• Graphic representation.
• Measure lengths by Vernier caliper.
• Measurement of lengths by micrometer.
• Harmonic vibration motion.
• Simple pendulum.
• Cathodicoscillator and electrical force measurement.
• Magnetic field and magnetic power generated in a coil
• Visual elements
Physics 2 courses experiments:
• Electrical elements and symbols,
• Color resistors.
• Balance between thermal capacity and electric power.
• Wheatstone’s Bridge, the seventh experiment.
• Alternating current.
• Change of electrical device resistance in response to a passing current.
• Measure an unknown frequency using a cathodic oscillator
6. Logical circuit laboratory:
•Applications on portal
• Applications on portal NOT.
• Applications on portal
• Applications on portal NAND.
• Applications on portal OR.
• Applications on portal
• Link portal / Bread Board
Syrian Private University - Faculty of of Information and Communication Engineering @ 2020 by Syrian Monster - Web Service Provider | All Rights Reserved