On October 31, 2015, the General Assembly of the College of Petroleum Engineering held a meeting with the President of the University, Prof. Dr. Abdul Razzaq Sheikh Issa, his deputy for administrative affairs and students affairs, Dr.Mmarwan Al-Hajji and the Dean of the College of Petroleum Engineering, Dr. Amer Al-Ghubra.
Several important topics were discussed, including:
- Establishing a culture of patriotism and belonging to the homeland.
- Deepening the social cohesion among students through participation in various student events in various forms.
- The need to follow-up students' commitment to attendance and the dates of lectures.
- The importance of using modern technologies in the delivery of information to students and completion of courses according to the study plan.
- The need to establish activities that will introduce students to research their professors and develop their scientific abilities, which contributes to the development and prosperity of the country.
- Providing student books for students.
- The need to pay attention to the presentation of educational videos for students and scientific trips.
- Preparation of a study that will increase the demand for study in the Faculty of Petroleum Engineering.
- Continuing to hold the graduation ceremony annually and innovating some new ideas contribute to adding distinctive touches to the ceremony.