The meeting was held in the College of Computer, Informatics and Communications Engineering in the presence of Prof. Dr. Abdul Razzaq Sheikh Isa, President of the University, Dean of the College and members of the educational and administrative staff at the College.
A number of important topics were discussed:
- The importance of meeting the dates of theoretical lectures and practical exercises
- The importance of adherence to the scientific content of the lesson plan
- Support the university presidency of the college with the aim of overcoming any obstacles or difficulties facing the educational process in it to the fullest
- Methods to improve and improve the quality of educational outputs
- Educational and administrative plans for the college during the academic year 2015/2016
And other topics that have been circulated and which aims first to achieve the interest of college students and develop their skills and potential and knowledge to be able to enter the fields of work merit and achieve excellence in their career